Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Have some stew my pretty!

Started this last night, and then finished it when I was woke up at 0330 this morning for an emergency call. When we got back I could not return to sleep, as I think she was calling to me. 

 I wanted to create an old crone offering a bowl of porridge. I have been thinking on this image since I read one of the articles "Gaming Gourmet" that & Magazine will be publishing in the future. The title was "Brunswick Stew". Of course my brain instantly struck upon the thought that this was no ordinary stew.

While still in the sketch form, I am quite pleased with the overall feel of this illustration. Again this was scanned at work on an office scanner, so the quality isn't the best.
(Click to Enlarge)

I actually cannot wait to get home from work and ink this one in. 


Thanks for looking, comments always welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment